How To Become High Thief

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 keyblademaster

keyblademaster
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:52 PM

yeah is not foolish i simply got as usual to juno with my novice high and yes i got to where the angels were and there were NO ANGEL but new NPC only for 2nd job class like assassin cross, paladin, lord knight...but then they said to me ... if you wana become thief high go talk to the very first teacher of yours and then when i get to the thief guild i have done all that mushroom test again and then after talking again with the people on thief guild nothing happened and i tryed to talk to everyone but theres nothing telling me on how to reborn again;;...if the thief guild is not my first teachers who i should talk to  this is something new on 3.0 that i really dont know could anyone, gms answer this question? i would apreciate your help.

kwan
"Forgive and give as if it were your last opportunity, love like there is no tomorrow and if tomorrow comes, Love again" - Max Lucado
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, believe that everything happens for a reason. And if somehow you have a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it.. Nobody said that it would be easy, but they promised it would be worth it"

=Kwan Yohan= (Assassin Cross) / ~.^=Kwan_Yohan=^.~ (Paladin) / = K w a n - Y o h a n = (Champion)

Posted Image -=Shinigami Society=- guild leader. Please, don't hesitate to Pm me anytime!

#2 Kuchiki

Kuchiki
  • Members
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 04:09 PM

kwan n00b  :happy2:

you don't have to do the quest to become high thief...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users