Jump to content


Elemental Armor Increasing Resistance?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Syndicate1

Syndicate1

    Huh..?

  • Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:58 PM

Well I was wondering... If you have elemental armor on, does it increase your resistance to status effects of that element?

ex.

Giearth armor[enchant armor with earth property] user has a less chance of being cursed than a non Giearth armor user

or

Swordfish armor [Enchant armor with water property] user has less chance of being frozen than a non Water Armor user..

I think theres some kind of resistance to status effects if you have elemental armors but Im too lazy to look it up.

#2 Xiang

Xiang
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:03 PM

Ya, one thing I don't get it is water property monster can't frozen so y won't water property armor protect against frozen?

#3 Syndicate1

Syndicate1

    Huh..?

  • Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:21 PM

View PostXiang, on Feb 13 2006, 09:03 PM, said:

Ya, one thing I don't get it is water property monster can't frozen so y won't water property armor protect against frozen?


Well cards like swordfish, giearth, dokkeibi, etc enchant your amor with a level 1 element. So you would be water 1, or earth 1, etc. And some monsters are water 3, earth 3, etc. And they are totally immune to that element.

#4 Xandir Ling

Xandir Ling
  • Members
  • 2067 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:53 AM

Well actually Water 1 Property can be frozen just takes alot of frost divers or a storm gust lvl 2 of that element is 50% resistance to water lvl 3 property Totally immune to that element and now like if its water armour a 25% resistance to fire and finnally lvl 4 Property if this is water prop water attacks now heal you 75% resistance vs the element that water is > in this case fire
Water>Fire
Fire>Earth
Earth>Wind
Wind>Water
personally i see no point to the "basic" elemental armourthe only good elemental armours are
Dark (bathory)
Undead (Evil Druid)
Poison (Agriope) and
Holy (ANGELING) the best being evil druid immune to frozen, stone curse and angeling immune to holy light Grand Cross and holy weapons like the Grand Cross staff.
Note:Cant be bothered to grammer this massive reply plz dun warn me...again.

#5 Kokushu

Kokushu
  • Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 07:46 AM

View PostSyndicate1, on Feb 13 2006, 10:58 PM, said:

Well I was wondering... If you have elemental armor on, does it increase your resistance to status effects of that element?

No, you just take less dmg:
ex. If you wear a swordfish armor water attacks dmg will be reduced by 75%, and fire by 50%. Earth will do 100%, and you will take an extra 50% dmg from wind.

#6 Xandir Ling

Xandir Ling
  • Members
  • 2067 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:34 AM

Also if u have water armour u get +25% HP while standing in deluge.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users