Treasure Hunter Quest Guide

THQ

23 replies to this topic

#1 triki

triki
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

THQ is what makes LLRO so unique. I'm surprised theres so little/incorrect information about it.
With so many errors on the wiki, I've decided to write a noob-friendly guide to help revamp the THQ section. Hopefully someone with editing powers will update the wiki.

If anyone finds any information is incorrect or I missed a quest, please feel free to correct it / add on.

How to Register

Posted Image

Head to Hugel Inn and go upstairs. Talk to Guildmaster Keegan (hu_in01 295,21). He will ask you to bring him a 3-Carat Diamond to prove your courage.

Ranks - This determines how many quests/missions you can do each day.
Rookie Hunter - 6 Quests per day. Complete 10 missions to rank up.
3rd Class hunter - 8 Quests per day. Complete 20 missions to rank up.
2nd Class Hunter - 10 Quests per day. Complete 40 missions to rank up.
1st Class Hunter - 12 Quests per day. Complete 125 missions to rank up.

1 Token Quests - Finish these quests and receive 1 token as reward.
Spoiler

2 Tokens - Finish these quests and receive 2 tokens as reward.
Spoiler

3 Tokens - Finish these quests and receive 3 tokens as reward.
Spoiler

4 Tokens - Finish these quests and receive 4 tokens as reward.
Spoiler

? TOKENS - Finish these quest and receive "X" amount of tokens as rewards depending on how well you completed the mission.
Spoiler

HAPPY QUESTING EVERYONE!

Edited by triki, 13 April 2012 - 10:37 PM.

#2 snarfywarning

snarfywarning

Big Mama

• Donor
  • 4617 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Woot!! This is awesome. I love THQ ^___^

Mama loves you.
Blog

#3 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

This is the guide that should be on the wiki. Nice job.
windrixx / High Wizard | Soul Alchemist / Creator | Freya Crescent / Star Gladiator | Moonsong / Champion | Inori Yuzuriha / Assassin Cross | Anew Returner / High Priest | iDunno. / Professor | Veriti / High Priest | Veritie / High Wizard | Skuldr / Paladin

Occasionally PewGotYou / Champion or TouchMyShalala / Whitesmith; it may not be me.

You can usually find me in Geffen.

Posted Image forever.

#4 Garn

Garn

Professor TurtleBunny Lady

• Banned for Rule Breaking
  • 1902 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:51 PM

This is perfect!!! Awesome job!!! :D

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

#5 snarfywarning

snarfywarning

Big Mama

• Donor
  • 4617 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

Also, let me know your in game name. I am going to send you some Gold Coin in the mail for being so awesome and setting this up for us.

Mama loves you.
Blog

#6 ShadowCloud

ShadowCloud
  • Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

<3<3
Posted Image
Credit to Sephin and Sumi Keiichi for sig.

I was born awesome. -Choucho

#7 triki

triki
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

View Postsnarfywarning, on 07 April 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

Also, let me know your in game name. I am going to send you some Gold Coin in the mail for being so awesome and setting this up for us.
Unfortunately, I don't play on Legend. I don't want any rewards for this though. Im just doing this so hopefully in the future people will have an easier time doing the THQ quests.

#8 stuff_is_good

stuff_is_good

a panda and a bear and a husky

• Members
  • 2750 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Putting this on the wiki. You will be credited. Thank you very much for the guide, you are awesome. 8D

edit: updated all the tables. The entries for "Hungry Poring" reward and "Land of the Dead" reward are in need of more information, would be awesome if anyone could provide it. (and any other missing information)

Edited by stuff_is_good, 12 April 2012 - 11:02 AM.

POOTIS

#9 triki

triki
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

View Poststuff_is_good, on 12 April 2012 - 09:04 AM, said:

Putting this on the wiki. You will be credited. Thank you very much for the guide, you are awesome. 8D

edit: updated all the tables. The entries for "Hungry Poring" reward and "Land of the Dead" reward are in need of more information, would be awesome if anyone could provide it. (and any other missing information)
added a bit more info on first post.
1 Token
Package For Chirach / Special Delivery - Head to Lutie. Find Little Girl under X-mas tree (xmas 144,136).

2 Tokens
Pyramids, Part 1 - Find Lithin (moc_ruins 75,167). Bring him 30 Skel-bones.

? Tokens
Hungry Poring - Find Poring (pay_fild04 193,172). It will ask you to bring an "X" amount of apples,bananas, or sticky mucus. Receive 2 tokens.

#10 stuff_is_good

stuff_is_good

• Members
  • 2750 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Posttriki, on 13 April 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

1 Token
Package For Chirach / Special Delivery - Head to Lutie. Find Little Girl under X-mas tree (xmas 144,136).

2 Tokens

? Tokens
Hungry Poring - Find Poring (pay_fild04 193,172). It will ask you to bring an "X" amount of apples,bananas, or sticky mucus. Receive 2 tokens.
Done.

POOTIS

#11 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Posttriki, on 13 April 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

1 Token

2 Tokens

? Tokens

The only times I've done Hungry Poring I've been asked for 600+ apples, and I get 4 tokens from it.
windrixx / High Wizard | Soul Alchemist / Creator | Freya Crescent / Star Gladiator | Moonsong / Champion | Inori Yuzuriha / Assassin Cross | Anew Returner / High Priest | iDunno. / Professor | Veriti / High Priest | Veritie / High Wizard | Skuldr / Paladin

Occasionally PewGotYou / Champion or TouchMyShalala / Whitesmith; it may not be me.

Posted Image forever.

#12 stuff_is_good

stuff_is_good

• Members
  • 2750 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

View Postwindrixx, on 14 April 2012 - 12:34 AM, said:

The only times I've done Hungry Poring I've been asked for 600+ apples, and I get 4 tokens from it.
Modified the entry, put it to 1~4 because it's uncertain for now.

edit: also credited you in the contributions section. thank you 8D

Edited by stuff_is_good, 14 April 2012 - 02:59 AM.

POOTIS

#13 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:28 PM

I don't remember the number of missions required to rank from 1st class to Ace hunter, so if someone could fill that in that'd be nice. Also, debating whether or not to add the available 'leaf' items for the Make Like a Tree quest.

Ahh, screw it: Raccoon Leaf, Aloe Leaflet, Hinalle Leaflet, Romantic Leaf, Huge Leaf, Fig Leaf, Yggdrasil Leaf.

Edit: Zber says sharp leaf. Whoops.

Edited by windrixx, 02 May 2012 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image forever.

#14 stuff_is_good

stuff_is_good

• Members
  • 2750 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:40 AM

^ Added to wiki.

Also, all members should be able to edit the wiki now. Feel free to contribute as long as you follow all our rules. (Anyone caught for vandalism will be subject to punishment)
For those who have no wiki editing background, please view the editing help page.

NOTE: instead of giving in a romantic leaf, you can give in a sharp leaf! Don't waste an equipment, give it to me ):

POOTIS

#15 ikiat11

ikiat11
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

Changed Geffinia to Geffenia

#16 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

Change it yourself d:

Does anyone know if there's a difference between "The Strange Scientist" and the "Strange Scientist" quests? I'm afraid to check.

Edited by windrixx, 08 May 2012 - 03:32 PM.

Posted Image forever.

#17 ikiat11

ikiat11
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

Change it yourself d:

I did I just informed that I changed it

#18 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

View Postikiat11, on 09 May 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

I did I just informed that I changed it

No need, just edit it. The wiki history will show. This topic is more for discussing or asking questions about THQ.

Posted Image forever.

#19 ikiat11

ikiat11
  • Members
  • 543 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

Treasure Hunter Guide!

The name of the quest is in black, what you need for the quest is in red, and where the NPC is located is in blue.

=1 Token Quests=

Package for Theives: Delivery. Find the NPC in the Thief Guild. (He will STEAL your money, so make sure you don't have much on you!)

The Stranger Letter: Delivery. Find Erika in Morroc on the west side of town.

Apple Juice: 5 Apple Juice. Find this little girl NPC left of the fountain in Prontera.

Banana Juice: 5 Bananna Juice. Find this little girl NPC left of the fountain in Prontera.

Aww Shoot!: 20 shoots. You can find Dassy at the blacksmith shop in Prontera.

Another Delivery: Delivery. You can find Klye in Morroc. Go directly south from the warp master, and he is on the right side of the road.

Special Delivery: Delivery. Find Chirach in Lutie, right when you warp into town.

Delivery: Delivery. Find Charles in Alberta nect to the green planter in the middle of the map (at coordinates 99,84.)

Package Delivery: Delivery. Find this NPC at the bridge inbetween Aldebaren and Juno.

Smelly Box: Delivery. Give the box to "Mage" at the Mage Guid in Geffen.

Jur for Jeramiah: Delivery. Find this NPC at the Assassain Guild.

Lost Old Man: Delivery. Find this old man one west and one north of prontera, on the northern island, just across the bridge.

Mystic Wizard: Delivery. Find Zed the Wizard north of the Treasure Hunters building,in between the houses right before the next warp you see.

Master Needs his Bow: Delivery.Find this NPC at the Archer Guild in the left warp.

The Blank Box: Delivery. You can find Kreg in Morroc. Go driectly south from the warp master, and take the first right. He is in the middle of the road behind a palm tree.

Think First: Delivery. Find this blonde NPC in Geffen up the left set of stairs (You get to keep the bouquet)

=2 Token Quests=

Ancient Sage: 2 part Delivery. Find the first NPC at the Sage Guild in the right hand room, and the second NPC is the Status Sage in Prontera (she's lookin pretty good for being 800 years old!).

Bee Keepers Honey: 20 Honey. Find this NPC One south, and one west from prontera. Go thru the top west warp and walk into the open area straight west from the warp.

Damn Pixies: 30 Pixie Musaches. Find this NPC Directly outside of Anthell.

Land of the Dead: Delivery. Find the Nifflehiem Mayor in the northeast sie of town, in a house ontop of floating rocks. Click on the coffin. You die when he pops out, sorry.

Savage Land: 15 Savage Mane. Find this NPC on the savage map in Hidden Temple.

The Hit List: 20 fluff, 20 jellopy, 20 worm peelings. Find this NPC Right outside Prontera East Exit.

My Lost Beads: 5 (or is it 10..) Crystal Beads. Find Flower in top left payon, on a cliff next to some houses.

Pyrymids Part 1: 30 Skel-bones. Find Lithin directly outside of Pyrymids.

=3 Token Quests=

Make Like a Tree (you can get 3-5 tokens! 6 leaves get you 4) 4-7 different types of leaves (anything with the word "leaf" in it will do, like Aloe Leaflet) You can find Bast in the far east center of Umbala

Payon Cave: 30 daenggie (munak hair). Find Jack in the Archer Guild building, left warp.

Pyramids Part 2: 30 rotten Bandage. Find this NPC directly outside of Pyramids.

The Sad Widow: 15 Mementos. Find the Old Lady in the graveyward behind Prontera Chuch.

The Strange Scientist (You also get a Deadly Poison Bottle!): 25 flourescent Liquid, 5 Poison Gas. Find the Alchemist in the Einbroch inn which is directly east of the warpmaster. He is upstairs.
=4 Token Quests=

Geffinia: 20 Horse Shoe. You can find this NPC on the second level up in Geffen Tower. (A nightmare will follow you up there! So BE PREPARED TO FIGHT when you finish this quest!)

Golden Theif Bug: 1 golden Bar. Find this NPC right inside Colvert.

Not So Friendly Ghost: 50 Fabric. Find this NPC on the third level up in Geffen Tower

Prontera Colvert: 150 Worm Peelings. Find this NPC Right inside Colvert

Sohee Evertwhere!: 20 Sohee Hairs (black hair). Find the School Girl in the middle of the Payon Cave map (not inside the cave, just on the map with the cave entrance on it!)

Trouble at the Coal Mines: 50 Lanterns. Find Rudolfo (man) right outside of the Coal Mines.

=====
As I find more, I will add to this! I am working on doing all the Quests, and as I do more, I will add them, and I am also working on finding the names and the exact locations of these NPC's. I just need to get the quest first
Thanks to Apostle Angel for your awesome image, and Bob the Legendary for giving it to me. Also thanks to TheDarkHaze for into about the Einbroch Quest, and telling me where to find the Thief for the Thieves delivery quest.

snarfys post way back

i dunno if it even helps but oh well lol..

Edited by ikiat11, 09 May 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#20 windrixx

windrixx
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

View Postikiat11, on 09 May 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

snarfys post way back

i dunno if it even helps but oh well lol..

It's already been merged into the wiki. :>

Posted Image forever.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users