Shy to Loyal pet Guide!!! (Cute and Homunculus)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 janak

janak
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:21 PM

Good day, everyone.  I have scoured the internet high and low, but could not find anyone who spent the time to document how long it takes to make a pet loyal, both cute pets and homunculus.  As I have lots of time on my hands, I have been doing just that.  The following is a list of how long it takes for each and every pet (I come across) to go from shy to loyal.  I will update this thread as I come across more and more pets.

To read the feedings, all numbers of feeding are from "shy" so poring takes 1 feeding from shy to become Neutral, 11 from shy to become cordial, and 14 from shy to become loyal.  I have timed feedings for cute pets to take 70-85min between each feeding.  The (hrs) at the end of the loyal feeding amount is an average calculation based on 75min multiplied by amount of feedings.  It is just an estimate at this time, as I have not correctly timed a cute-pet's feeding to the second.

Information on Homunculus can be found at the end of the Cute Pet list. If you wish to donate a freshly tamed pet, please post a reply to this thread or PM me.  Donations will have honorable mention in this thread if you so wish.

Poring
1 - Neutral
11 - Cordial
14 - Loyal (17.5hrs)

Poporing
1 - Neutral
16 - Cordial
21 - Loyal (26.25hrs)

*Cute Pet Notes*
- When your looting pet first becomes loyal, it will require 1 more feeding, and possibly that you log off, and back on for your pet to begin to pick up everything from what you kill.
- When your looting pet becomes "hungry," it will not pick up anything at that split second that it's hunger changes.  Therefore, if you kill an enemy when your pet becomes hungry, there's a chance all the loot will drop to the floor from that kill.

Homunculus Information:

Homunculus feedings are precisely every 10min, on the dot.  I, personally, set up an interval timer with an audio trigger to remind me to feed it every 10min, or 600 seconds.  Your homunculus starts out at 1 intimacy.  To make your homunculus loyal, you must reach an intimacy of 911 or more.  That's 910 feedings, or 9100min of game time.  Keep in mind, that you only have a 100% chance of gaining 1 intimacy point if you feed your homunculus between 11-25 hunger.  I usually suggest to friends that they make sure they feed it between 15-25 hunger to ensure that they won't ever drop below that 100% chance.

So, 910 feedings, 9110 minutes, 151.67 hours.  That's just under 1 full week of playing and feeding your homunculus perfectly at 15-25 hunger.  This time calculation does not take into consideration you sleeping, your pet dying, load times for different maps, etc.  This is just pure "sit on your butt" and feed your homunculus every 10min for 910 times.

**tags**
loyalty pet cute homunculus poring how long time poporing bapho baphomet jr jr. junior isis rocker drops alice zealotus zherlthsh wanderer wander man chon chonchon fly hunter steel dokebi spore peco orc warrior munak picky smokie yoyo lunatic poison baby desert wolf deviruchi petit savage babe sohee bongun

Edited by janak, 20 September 2010 - 06:33 PM.

#2 JosephBerger

JosephBerger

Rawr! ph34r me!

• Donor
  • 821 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

Good job, but tony/staff is going to lock it and tell you to put it in the wiki. :(

I hate seeing guides go to waste.
Legend
Linik - Assassin Cross [99/68]
Esye - Merchant [soon to be creator]
Targetz - Priest [buffer]

#3 janak

janak
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

I hope not.  Wiki articles don't show up in google searches, but our threads do.  Therefore, by keeping this thread open and updated, it reaches the largest audience possible.

#4 CuteBoi

CuteBoi

Administrator

• Game Master
  • 4501 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

View PostJosephBerger, on 20 September 2010 - 06:46 PM, said:

Good job, but tony/staff is going to lock it and tell you to put it in the wiki. :(

I hate seeing guides go to waste.

i hate seeing them go to waste too.

Locked.

another staff, donor, or moderator can add this to the wiki.

Thank you for pointing out a bug in our website, I'll look into why our wiki isn't being indexed by google.com

I do hope that I figure out the problem fast too, cause I like Google searches on our website.
I like big butts and I can not lie.

Nuff said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users