Pet abilities

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Deadgirl

Deadgirl
  • Donor
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:20 AM

Hi, um, I have talked this over with several gms from the first days i started playing this server, but it's still not implemented and it makes me sad =X sob..

Pet skills, like.. smokie makes your hiding invisible for insects / demons, and deviruchi gives +6 dex for some time, yoyos and poring type pets loot for you, alice pet heals you, these kind of abilities, I dont know why our nice server doesnt have them >.< They re very nice, handy, usefull and theyre working in official servers and most private servers. Request is.. to please implement these again. Gms said some time ago it might be implemented again, but.. well, I think many players will have benefits from implementing these pet abilities again. Make our pet-caring worthwhile =D

Please? >.<

Ty bunches =o On behalf of many players i suppose! =P

#2 gamingphewl

gamingphewl

Local trannie~

• Members
  • 1261 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:25 AM

View PostDeadgirl, on May 22 2008, 11:20 AM, said:

Hi, um, I have talked this over with several gms from the first days i started playing this server, but it's still not implemented and it makes me sad =X sob..

Pet skills, like.. smokie makes your hiding invisible for insects / demons, and deviruchi gives +6 dex for some time, yoyos and poring type pets loot for you, alice pet heals you, these kind of abilities, I dont know why our nice server doesnt have them >.< They re very nice, handy, usefull and theyre working in official servers and most private servers. Request is.. to please implement these again. Gms said some time ago it might be implemented again, but.. well, I think many players will have benefits from implementing these pet abilities again. Make our pet-caring worthwhile =D
Smokies were abused to get easy exp in Bio3 (Grimtoothers had little to fear).  The rest... whatever, not overpowered... but meh.

Half for the suggestion, but smokie was OP.

#3 d0r43m0n

d0r43m0n
  • Members
  • 4006 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:10 AM

No :D
I like it the way it is ~

This way one a few people have pets and they have them out when they need them.
So you don't see like 100 lines of PET SPAM just cause someone wanted to use Hide from Smokie.

Altho I do miss YoYo autoloot @_@

Edited by d0r43m0n, 22 May 2008 - 11:11 AM.

#4 chris777

chris777
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

We had that, and it sucked. Peco, devi and smokie were too good imo

#5 d0r43m0n

d0r43m0n
  • Members
  • 4006 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

View Postchris777, on May 22 2008, 01:25 PM, said:

We had that, and it sucked. Peco, devi and smokie were too good imo
And, Yo-Yo~

#6 Inaire

Inaire
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:26 PM

I still don't get why ALL pet skills had to be locked.

Autoloot might be annoying, but aside from that and perfect hide, I don't understand why any pet skills would be OP.

It's not like pets are hard to obtain or hard to raise, anyone can get them. They're not homuncs, and we have THEM running around.

I say bring back pet skills but have restrictions on some of the "overpowered" ones. Like nulling them in PvP or WoE.

#7 akin_t

akin_t

Buffalo Soldier, Dreadlock Rasta

• Members
  • 1467 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

View PostInaire, on May 23 2008, 07:26 PM, said:

I still don't get why ALL pet skills had to be locked.

Autoloot might be annoying, but aside from that and perfect hide, I don't understand why any pet skills would be OP.

It's not like pets are hard to obtain or hard to raise, anyone can get them. They're not homuncs, and we have THEM running around.

I say bring back pet skills but have restrictions on some of the "overpowered" ones. Like nulling them in PvP or WoE.

Devis gave +6 Int/Dex/Vit? I don't know but apparently a couple of those Skills had to be locked. Homunculus are an official addition. Pet Skills aren't.

For the record I too would like to see them back. Smokies were OP that much is obvious but Bio3 is hard enough now anyway I don't think it'll make that much of an impact if they come back.

#8 Tiwa

Tiwa
  • Banned for Bot
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:36 AM

View Postakin_t, on May 23 2008, 08:55 PM, said:

Devis gave +6 Int/Dex/Agi? I don't know but apparently a couple of those Skills had to be locked. Homunculus are an official addition. Pet Skills aren't.

For the record I too would like to see them back. Smokies were OP that much is obvious but Bio3 is hard enough now anyway I don't think it'll make that much of an impact if they come back.
or if it is so OP abused why not just make them egg itself like you did during the old woes?

#9 Hamtaro

Hamtaro

F33L1N' L1K3 P. D1DDY

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 08:52 AM

View Postgamingphewl, on May 22 2008, 12:25 PM, said:

Smokies were abused to get easy exp in Bio3 (Grimtoothers had little to fear).  The rest... whatever, not overpowered... but meh.

Half for the suggestion, but smokie was OP.

Smokie WAS OP before the bio 3 change. Though Smokie will be helpful somewhat in bio 3, I doubt it will have a huge effect.

It wouldn't be half bad to see the Devis and Smokies again; with some other pets. :]

Edited by Hamtaro, 24 May 2008 - 08:52 AM.

#10 CuteBoi

CuteBoi

Administrator

• Game Master
  • 4501 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 03:03 PM

We have worked on reimplementing skills when we can.  Wether or not the specific skill will be implemented ,we are working on getting skills for pets in general working.
I like big butts and I can not lie.

Nuff said

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users