guild castle treasure chest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 foxeye9tails

foxeye9tails
  • Banned for Scamming
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:55 PM

just wondering, but do u get a treasure chest of items if u got a castle after woe is over? or do just the leader of guild get it?
Posted Image

#2 zeheo2

zeheo2
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

View Postfoxeye9tails, on Sep 15 2007, 10:55 AM, said:

just wondering, but do u get a treasure chest of items if u got a castle after woe is over? or do just the leader of guild get it?

u probably not going to find any after woe... but wait till 12:00 am server time, it will respawn, but thats only if you have 5 investment i believe... i dont know how many investment now since i havent been a guildmaster for long long long time.

Edited by zeheo2, 15 September 2007 - 01:01 PM.

#3 phalpha

phalpha
  • Members
  • 1067 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:09 PM

Only the guild leader has access to the treasure room. Treasure spawns in that room every day assuming you have enough commerce invested into the castle. If you lose the castle, the commerce gets reduced. The more commerce you have, the more treasure chests you get.

#4 foxeye9tails

foxeye9tails
  • Banned for Scamming
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

wats commerce? ;_; sorry for being a newb lol
Posted Image

#5 zeheo2

zeheo2
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:12 PM

View Postphalpha, on Sep 15 2007, 11:09 AM, said:

Only the guild leader has access to the treasure room. Treasure spawns in that room every day assuming you have enough commerce invested into the castle. If you lose the castle, the commerce gets reduced. The more commerce you have, the more treasure chests you get.

Yeah... but can u tell him/her how many points for each additional chest? its common sense that more investment points=more chest

View Postfoxeye9tails, on Sep 15 2007, 11:12 AM, said:

wats commerce? ;_; sorry for being a newb lol

commerce points are the investment points. You pay to invest to class, starting from little amount of zeny for each investment, then the cost will increase when u reach x points(if i remember correctly, double the cost. i dont remember @ what investment points.... every 5?or 10?)

Edited by zeheo2, 15 September 2007 - 01:17 PM.

#6 Krique

Krique

Something ironic

• Donor
  • 1451 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:25 PM

Investment starts out costing 10k for one point and 40k for the second point if you want to invest twice in one day.  The price goes up after you get 8 points (I think).

Every 4 commerce = 1 item.  Also, there's the guild skill which gives a 50% chance of getting a second point at no extra cost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users