Being Rejected By Server

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lucerovince

lucerovince
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:18 AM

Can I still log in when Im being rejected my server cause now when I log in, I always get rejected. My friendsa also told me about his acouunt.He said if its not accepted, just keep on continuing. I got rejected. When I tried to log in in my account, I also got rejected. He was so happy while I was crying. waaaa!!! Could I still use the account the next days and the days to come???

Thanks in advance for whoever posted here

#2 nurinofushigi

nurinofushigi

Squirrel.

• Members
  • 2106 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:54 AM

Did you try entering your password multiple times and made a mistake entering it? After entering it a few times you aren't allowed into the server for a period of time.

Either that or check your network settings if you're behind a firewall. If you are, open up the ports LLRO requires and allow it through your firewall.

#3 Taiwee

Taiwee
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

i get that problem too! i get rejected like 4  or more times until i get login sometimes, a very weird bug?

#4 Ephiny

Ephiny
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

Er... That just means that the server has too many people or its getting overloaded at the moment. It will work eventually, just wait it out. Happens all the time to me.

#5 rwong48

rwong48

dead

• Donor
  • 1605 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 12:25 PM

View Postrwong48, on May 2 2007, 09:19 PM, said:

side effect of a fix to a major bug.

it'll keep giving you "rejected from server" until the ghost of your character gets disconnected. how long is that? usually like 7-10 seconds or something.

how many times can you get "rejected from server" trying to get back in?
= however many times you can type your password in those 7-10 seconds, duh. not how fast your pc is.

repeated attempts may or may not block you out completely
2006-2007
yoshiiiiiii
yoshiness
lori

Eternal Reborn -> Mirai -> Enox -> Eternal Remix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users