• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 chakra

chakra
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

http://www.ragnainfo.../Venom_Splasher

according to that link it says that poison react no longer increases venom spasher damage

what do those other points mean?
like that left hand/right hand thing?

#2 Kraze

Kraze
  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

Left Hand weapon ATK is not factored in.
That means the left hand weapon Atk doesn't affect the venom splasher damage, unless it is an ATK card inside the weapon. Specifically what do you not get cause I think most of those are self-explanatory?

#3 chakra

chakra
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

Left Hand weapon ATK is not factored in.
Factors ATK Cards in left hand weapon.
RHM/LHM does not Effect Penalties.
Poison React no longer adds extra passive damage to Venom Splasher.

it says that the left hand weapon atk power is not factored, i get that
but it doesnt say anything about right hand, does everything on right hand get factored in? that arent % cards
it says rhm/lhm doesnt effect penalties. whats that mean? if i dont get rhm/lhm the dmg will still be the same as if i did get them? rhm/lhm doesnt affect my venom splasher damage?
poison react says it will increase damage to venom splasher in llro in game, but on that site it says it doesnt affect venom splasher damage anymore. in llro does poison react still increase the damage?
if i used ice pick, would the effect work with venom splasher?(more dmg depend on enemy vit)

thanks for the help

Edited by chakra, 19 April 2007 - 08:55 PM.

#4 Krique

Krique

Something ironic

• Donor
  • 1451 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:20 PM

It uses your main hand attack, plus your attack cards (in any hand) not including racial cards (the +% damage cards).  Since you are not actually attacking with dual weapons, but only your main hand, right and left hand masteries won't matter.  Ice pick should work just fine because it is based off of attack and the ice pick has attack just like any weapon, it just bases its attack off of vit and def.  Ice pick works with SBK, so I don't see why it would be any different.  I'm not sure about poison react working with it, though it'd be an easy test.

#5 chakra

chakra
  • Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:14 PM

how could i max my venom splasher damage?
with weapons/skills. not including cards
some weapons i can use:
ice pick
assassin dagger
katar of raging blaze
jamadhar
triple ancient(mummy) jur

and which hand the weapons go in(right/left hand)
which skills i should get to make the damage higher

the monster im comparing damage on is an increase soil(mi gua)(earth3 element)

right now, using a katar of raging blaze on the increase soil with venom splasher,poison react,katar mastery max at lvl 10 i do about 4k damage. i get the soil down to 3/4 hp by normal attacking it taking about 8 seconds with about 300/50 damage right hand/left hand
does anyone know how i could make my damage better? or get the monster down to 3/4 hp faster

#6 Krique

Krique

Something ironic

• Donor
  • 1451 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 05:41 PM

Element doesn't matter as far as venom splasher damage goes, so I'm not sure why you are using a fire katar.  If you aren't a sinx, then I'd suggest getting a +7 zipper bear jamadhar and a high str build.  Then use SB to reduce the hp.  After that, follow up with venom splasher.  If you want, you can use a fire katar for the initial SB.

If you are a sinx, then I'd go with a strong 1h weapon, like a trip zip saber, mystl, grimtooth, tyrfing, something like that.  Overupgrades are good.  Then get a quad zip in the opposite hand and use SBK to lower the health down to 3/4.  Then follow up with venom splasher.  Either way, I'd focus on str.  The rest of the stats are up to you.

Another option would be to hunt with someone else, preferably someone that can mob and take their hp down to 3/4.

#7 l2icky615

l2icky615
  • Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Mob, Venom Dust, Venom Splash one and they all go bewm. ;o

#8 AdesT

AdesT

I am the Alpha and the Omega.

• Members
  • 1618 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:35 PM

Venom splasher takes the ele of the weapon here I think.

And use a 3x zipper bear gladius + 3x zipper bear gladius for max dmg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users