• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vintrict

Vintrict
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:32 PM

Yes, which NPC sells blue potions?

Also, what happens when the Status Sage resets your skills?

Edited by Vintrict, 01 November 2006 - 11:33 PM.

#2 Kraze

Kraze
  • Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:39 PM

1) You can't, they've been replaced by Grape Juice. :(

2) Well, your skills are reset, and you will have as much points as you had before to add to different skills. o_o;

#3 Andrammalech

Andrammalech
  • Donor
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:39 PM

NPC's no longer sell blue potions after a recent patch. The only way to get them is to collect blue herbs and make them yourself or at the potion creation npc in the merchant guild at aldebaran.

the status sage either resets your skills or stats or both so that you can reinvest them. for instance if you are a jlvl 50 knight you get 107 skill points to invest, however you must invest them into novice skills first, then knight skills, then you can invest in knight skills again. Stat reset just lets you completely redo your stats with the total  of your current stat points.

*edit*
dammit Kraze, beat me by seconds.

#4 Vintrict

Vintrict
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 11:40 PM

Grape Juice? >> Where can I buy that, then. I just need to purchase me some SP recovery items. :(

Edit: Make them? Aw, heck >> Ok.

Edited by Vintrict, 01 November 2006 - 11:40 PM.

#5 Nemuri Tiramisu

Nemuri Tiramisu

Embrace Your Deviancy.

• Members
  • 1021 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:18 AM

You have to do a VERY small quest first. Go either find or buy a piece of Meat and then go to the Prontera Inn. Upstairs there is a woman and her son. Talk with the woman, then her son, let the son look at the meat but DO NOT give him th meat, then talk to her son again. Congrats! You just did 90% of the quest.

Go to Geffen, get as many Empty Bottles, not Empty Potion Bottles, as you want Grape Juice from the NPC in the mage guild. Then go to Izlude and buy the same amount of Grapes from the Fruit Seller. You're next and final stop is Payon. Go the the very top and middle of the map and look for a building with a kitchen in it as soon as you enter. Inside that building is the Grape Juice maker.

#6 Yingry-px

Yingry-px
  • Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:56 AM

View PostAndrammalech, on Nov 2 2006, 06:39 AM, said:

NPC's no longer sell blue potions after a recent patch. The only way to get them is to collect blue herbs and make them yourself or at the potion creation npc in the merchant guild at aldebaran.

the status sage either resets your skills or stats or both so that you can reinvest them. for instance if you are a jlvl 50 knight you get 107 skill points to invest, however you must invest them into novice skills first, then knightSwordsman skills, then you can invest in knight skills again. Stat reset just lets you completely redo your stats with the total  of your current stat points.

*edit*
dammit Kraze, beat me by seconds.

A little Error But could make big misunderstandings :^^.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users